Gorgeous architecture runs bone-deep in the greater DC area. Take the homes in Alexandria’s Old Town: Federal-style details, like understated porch columns, add a subtle elegance. And then there’s DC, with an entirely different flavor thanks to a heavy Neoclassical influence. We believe these types of rich details are equally important in your own home, helping you create an eye-catching space that reflects your personality and matches your lifestyle.
Since we work on a much smaller scale than architects, when we say details, we do mean the little things, from the hinges on your cabinets to the edge banding on your shelves. That’s why, if you’re investing in a walk-in closet system, we offer a range of accessory options that can be customized to your particular needs, whether you want extra valet rods, lots of space for long dresses, or a whole wall of jewelry drawers.
- Adjustable Shoe Shelves. Store – and display – your shoes, boots, and sandals on elegant, chrome-accented shelving.
- Islands and Peninsulas. Add counter space and additional cabinetry by installing a closet island, or opt for a peninsula for a smaller walk-in.
- Laundry Hampers. Sort your laundry with the help of built-in hampers made from heavy-gauge steel. On laundry day, just grab the removable liners and go.
- Jewelry Drawers. Store and display your jewelry in single or double-level velvet-lined drawers.
- Tie Racks. Organize ties and keep them free of wrinkles with a slide-out rack.
- Belt Racks. Store belts neatly on a full-extension, slide-out belt rack.
- Valet Rods. A convenient spot to plan tomorrow’s outfit or hang your latest batch of dry cleaning.
- Wardrobe Lifts. Store seasonal clothes out of the way or utilize high wall space with the help of a wardrobe lift.
- Hideaway Ironing Boards. Keep outfits crisp with a full-size, fold-out ironing board that tucks away after use.
Since your closet system should reflect your needs and habits, our designers will work with you to create a custom layout. Then we’ll build your closet system by hand at our local Landover, MD workshop. We manufacture all of our components in-house and stand behind our work: Each closet system comes with our industry leading transferable warranty for double the life of your home.
Connect with us for a free design consultation, and we’ll help your closet shine with the quiet elegance of personalized details.