If there’s one thing we know almost as well as we know closets, it’s that folks in the greater DC area are busy: residents face some of the longest working hours in the country. Maybe you battle the metro crowd from Arlington to Capitol Hill every day, or maybe you’re intimately acquainted with the traffic jams on I-695 into Baltimore—whatever the struggle, plenty of people are drained by the time the sun sets. And if you have a family, this can translate into a nightly struggle over what’s for dinner (Despite what the kids may claim, pizza delivery isn’t a long-term solution).
While we can’t do the cooking for you, we can design and install a custom pantry system. A custom unit helps you organize ingredients and kitchen gadgets in a way that makes sense and lets you store even bulk items elegantly, cutting down on last-minute grocery runs.
Our custom walk-in pantry systems feature:
- Sturdy customized shelving for storing kitchen appliances, serving dishes and china
- Floor-to-ceiling lazy Susans to make the most of valuable corner space
- Sliding chrome baskets to store fresh fruit, vegetables or packaged snacks
- Slide-out wine and bottle racks to keep your favorite beverages in easy reach
- Soft-close drawers for storing table linens and towels
- Integrated chrome hooks to hang aprons and potholders
Walk-in Pantry Systems Engineered to Last
Our pantry organization systems are made with superior materials and components, including:
- Scratch-resistant ¾-inch shelving engineered with a thermofused finish for outstanding durability
- Top-of-the-line hardware, including metal connectors and soft-close drawer hinges
- Floor mounts that will keep your pantry system secure and level
We’re proud of the people we employ and the quality of our work, and our goal is to simplify your life rather than complicate it. One of our designers will visit you at home to discuss your needs, take a look at your space, and create a design mock-up. Once you’ve given us the go-ahead, we’ll build your storage system by hand at our Landover, MD workshop. We can usually install the system in one day (and we might even leave your pantry cleaner than we found it). Each pantry system also comes with an industry-leading transferable warranty for double the life of your home.
We want to help ease the stress of mealtimes with an expertly designed organizational system. Get in touch with us for a free design consultation, and we’ll help you put everything in its place – perfectly.